Saturday, January 17, 2009

Newport Beach Restaurant Week - Things to Do in Orange County 44


So it's that time of the year again!  Newport Beach Restaurant Week is here!

Starting today, a wide variety of restaurants in Newport Beach will be offering Prix-Fixe Menu for us to enjoy.  Price of the menu offerings will be $15-20 for lunch, and $20-35 for dinner.  At this price, you can't afford to miss some of the awesome, world-class restaurants available during the Newport Beach Restaurant Week.

Last year, I was able to eat at a few restaurants for lunch, and at $15~20 a person, it's difficult to go wrong.

For example, I posted this review for The Ritz.  This was during restaurant week last year.  Now, this was an awesome place to dine for only $20.  I did have to pay the valet as well as some tip, but still, dining at the Ritz for about $20 is just amazing.  As you'll see on my review, the food was ex~ce~llent.

I was also able to go to Sage on the Coast for lunch last year too.  For only $15 a person, I had a very satisfying meal.  This restaurant was featured on the latest episode of Housewives of Orange County.  It's a very nice restaurant in an awesome location - across from Crystal Cove.

Anyway, the Newport Beach Restaurant is an awesome deal.  I have a lot of dinners reserved for this year.  I'll post my reviews after I go and enjoy all the food this week!
Hope you can check out the Newport Beach Restaurant Week as well!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange County Restaurant Week is something awesome to do in OC and it starts Feb 22 - 28. There are tons of really great deals. Enjoy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...